I know it's been awhile. But I've got a good reason and few things to tell you that (hopefully) will smooth the long wait and won't compromise our relationship. I know I haven't called, but... let's be honest, when was the last time you brought me flowers?
Ok, foolishness aside :)
What we got here today is a
"SUPER DUPER ONCE IN A LIFETIME GIVEAWAY THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIVES FOR EVER".
I think I could have been a really good salesman.
So, what are we talking about here?
The first prize winner will receive the perfect (street) photography kit that includes:
1) The ultimate guide - The Digital Photography book (volume 1) by Scott Kelby (Kelby Training)
2) The awesome street photography must have book - PUBLICATION #1 Inspiration by Nick Turpin Publishing
3) The amazing "VisionMongers: Making a Life and a Living in Photography" by the talented David duChemin
4) An exclusive copy of his latest book - DISORDER by one of the most talented photographers I know -Tim Topple
Of course, I won't neglect second place and the second place winner will receive:
1) The Digital Photography book (volume 1) by Scott Kelby (Kelby Training)
2) "VisionMongers: Making a Life and a Living in Photography" by David duChemin
Now that we know what's the prizes are, how do you win them?
Remember that campaign on Facebook? "I like it on the floor", "I love it on the chair" statuses women had on their walls for the Breast Cancer awareness months? Well, I know my 'cause' is not as serious, but the result might be funny -
If you are on Twitter, just tweet your favorite place or surrounding for taking photos followed by a hashtag #TogsBooks (for me to find it later for the prizes) and a URL back to this post.
For example - "I love it when there are old people around me! #PhotogsBooks http://bit.ly/a1d7s0"
If you are on Facebook, just add your favorite place/situation as a comment to the post on my Facebook page
And of course, you can always comment on this post, here on my blog leaving your favorite place/situation as a comment.
ANYONE can participate. From any place on the globe. You can post/tweet as many messages as you'd like on all platforms (Twitter/Facebook/my blog) - The more you post, more chances of winning.
The most original/funny messages will win the first and the second places.
The contest starts today (2/11/10) and will end on (10/11/10). Winners will be published here and prizes will be sent immediately.
Good luck and have fun!
I would like to thank Kelby Training, Nick Turpin Publishing, David duChemin and Tim Topple for supporting this giveaway!